We have been rated Good by Ofsted during our most recent inspection on the 4th May 2023.
Effectiveness of the leadership and management: Good
Quality of teaching, learning and assessment: Good
Personal development, behaviour and welfare: Good
Outcomes for children: Good
- The staff work well together as a team. They benefit from the strong leadership from the enthusiastic manager.
- Parents report that are pleased with the progress that their children are making. They talk about how their children are developing their confidence and have come on in 'leaps and bounds' because staff work hard to support them in their learning.
- Children have really good opportunities to learn about the community they live in.
- Staff know the children well and, overall, use this knowledge to support them in becoming confident and independent learners.
- The playroom is particularly inviting to young children. There are lots of natural resources that the children would find in their homes to extend their learning.